GeT LosT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeT LosT

GeT LosT, Kicks Online EU Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply I got from Entermate

Go down 
+3
Shin
Satsujin
Machera
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shin

Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:15 am

Well u are in Machi* Razz
But I didn't contacted u cuz u already know about the game lawl Razz

Btw the button i invisible, but its there its just @ the bottom of the texts, and its only 1 so u cant miss it Wink
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:28 pm

I figured that when Xkicks comes around we'll remake Get Lost, so i have to throw something out here.
Atm some of our former members are playing on the MX server and are being accused of hacking there (not talking about Soom, cuz that's been sorted).
You guys got any thoughts on accepting those ppl or not?
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Why not remaking THE DAMNED UTD? Razz

Bah i hate hackers! Fluck em, we don't need em!

BTW Who are the hackers?
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:16 pm

I don't rlly care what the name's gonna be, as long as it sounds nice and not too cheesy (so stay away from Bad BOyz plz) Wink

@Shin: i sent you a pm with the names that come up the most when it comes to hacking.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Off: What positions u all gonna be? Smile

I'll go for DM if it still have the 2nd shot named cannon shot after the CB, but i doubt it. Suspect
Otherwise ill just go with CM.
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Cannon shot is a ls ground shot according to SDA, so i don't think DM's will have it.
DM's have Lavona atm though.

I'm still going with AM. We get a ls ds, instep, fast sprint, powerful and Cannon.
Imo cuz it's 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 (and even manual GK's sometimes) AM's could be of more use then back in the 4 v 4 games.
Gonna be harder to mark us constantly, so we'll get more shots in.
(Ego reason: cuz i owned with instep Wink )

Offtopic: I hope we don't get any ingame GM's, cuz looking at how the Mexicans do things scares me:
http://www.kicksonline.com.mx/comunidad/foro/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3010
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:17 pm

lawl GK will suck its gonna be very boring if u have good def Wink
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Shin wrote:
lawl GK will suck its gonna be very boring if u have good def Wink

GK will only be a cash position. I mean, if you look at the charts GK is a advanced df position. So you'll be able to choose it at lv 20.
With no GK stat on auto till that time, you're pretty much forced to buy a stat reset, or you'll suck.

Btw there's an 'AI GK only' option available when you create rooms. I think that's gonna be used alot, rendering human GK's useless.
I'd prefer AI GK's over human ones based on the fact that human ones can do whatever they want to do (let balls through just because they hate their team), while AI ones just try to stop the balls.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:02 pm

yeah and that makes this position pointless they should remove it...
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:07 am

Shin wrote:
yeah and that makes this position pointless they should remove it...

Yup Smile

Update: closed beta will probably start next week.
I'm not 100% sure though, but i got it from multiple sources ( 2 to be exact), so maybe it's rlly true.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:25 am

BTW this is like chat room only for the 2 of us where the fock are the other naabz?!

I speak with Blacknaab every day in skype so he is excited about this game as we are cuz he is GEEK Razz
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Well, not counting us 2, the only other members that regularly check the forums are Sat and CDF.
We need to spread the word so that the rest comes back to the forums aswell Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Well i don't have msn gonna paste some of the contacts here >.<

bounsdirtynails@live.fr - Bouns

wacaspower@hotmail.co​m - Wacass

Pickaboo1326@hotmail.com - Balsa

jazzyjaskaran@yahoo.co.uk - Alfonso!

ivan.cardona@gmail.co​m - dunno who oO

mnbvcx2@web.de - Hyuga

shikonshikou@gmail.com - Shikon

d3vil_attackan@hotmail.com - Xeon

sverlasevic@hotmail.com - Sum

thesilentnigma@gmail.com - Anathemus

niloxi@hotmail.com - Niko
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Lol, i don't know half the ppl on that list. Were probably active before my time in s3.
I think Ivan is Char, cuz i got him as Char in my list. Dunno for sure though, cuz he's never online, so i can't ask him.

I've spoken to Alon last wednesday. He'll join us when the new Kicks launches (or during the beta).

New rumour: launch of the real version (so no Beta) is supposedly in 3 weeks (around the time the WC start)
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:13 pm

after 3 weeks ? Sad damn i want to playing now! Very Happy or next week Razz
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:17 pm

BlackEnd wrote:
after 3 weeks ? Sad damn i want to playing now! Very Happy or next week Razz

Well if everything's correct, we get the CB next week Very Happy
So far i've seen that confirmed on more than one site (by even more than 4 ppl now) and i think Hugo is hinting at it aswell.
The rest is still a big mystery though confused

Last edited by Machera on Sun May 23, 2010 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unknow

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:16 pm

ah la la!Well kicks will be comeback with some update Surprised Will be fun héhé cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:55 pm

unknow wrote:
ah la la!Well kicks will be comeback with some update Surprised Will be fun héhé cheers

Zarbi naaab ? Smile
Back to top Go down
ZARBIIII

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

ah la la gayeeeeer!!! What else !?
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:04 pm

That ah la la gave you away Smile
Nice to see more ppl active (or atleast checking the forums) again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZARBIII

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Nice to meet you too machi!
Well the link of forum was lost coz of new pc xD. Satsu give me the link today on msn :p
Shin and black are always alive !!! Still together ? :p(Shin + black!= lalala!)
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:06 am

Farbiiii!

Long time I wasn't able to call u naab or shadowBR or Farbiii! I've missed that. Twisted Evil

And there is a register button on the top of the screen naaab! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pocholo

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Uooooooooooooo!!!!!

Finally a new version of kicks for europe SmileSmileSmile, who are you guyssss??????

My contact at msn is cardona_8@hotmail.com (the other ivan.cardona@gmail.com is my personal email) so never see me online XD

So in 3 weeks all go to test this beta game Smile
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:18 pm

Pocholo wrote:
So in 3 weeks all go to test this beta game Smile

Kk i may have been a bit unclear about this.
The actual, real game will probably be launched/released in 3 weeks to go with the world championship.
The closed beta will probably start this week.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

This week sounds good, 2morrow sounds better Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reply I got from Entermate   Reply I got from Entermate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply I got from Entermate
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeT LosT :: Visitors :: General Discussion-
Jump to: