GeT LosT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeT LosT

GeT LosT, Kicks Online EU Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New version from the official web

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satsujin
Admin

New version from the official web Empty
PostSubject: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Yup there is a new versin and u can download it from the official site. 1.0.2.30
My chars are deleted so lets hope we can see lvl 20 advanced pos
Back to top Go down
https://getlostclub.forumotion.com
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Anyone else still lagging when he plays with other ppl?
Cuz if i'm the only one i know my pc's the problem.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

dunno just played a bit with ai cards.. btw seems there is a lot of new things.. like sounds menus.. some animations but now u cant see advances pos skills... hope we can get it at lvl 20 at least

PD: u get more xp and points and skills costs now arent 100 they have the right price but no upgrades
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Well i have lagg every fluckinn game, the only games that Im lagless is when black is host or i play alone with AIs oO. P2P games should be banned... especially for global versions...
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:16 pm

didnt played with people in this new client. But there is a lot of mexicans playing this game, so this can be one of the reasons anyway still need to do a lot of work in this game.

Btw Dragon ball mmorpg OP is about to start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

I played some games with different eu hosts (Jleks, Victor and Leene) and i still lagged terribly.
When i play with other ppl i just lag my ass off.
Besides, this game just isn't as entertaining for me as the original once was, because of all the changes (cooldown/less skills/less arcady gameplay/etc.).
I think i'll give the DBZ mmo a try when it's available, but i thought it was gonna be Korean only.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm

DBZ isnt my type of anime >.<
I've never watched a single episode. Neutral But i hope that the game will be cool. tongue
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Shin wrote:
DBZ isnt my type of anime >.<
I've never watched a single episode. Neutral But i hope that the game will be cool. tongue

I grew up watching DBZ. Was the first anime i've ever seen.
I've learned English from watching Samurai Pizza Cats and DBZ What a Face

Even though it's not rlly my kind of anime anymore (more into the angelic kind atm (cookies for whoever gets that)) I still think i'd make an awesome mmorpg concept.

Ontopic: Even with the update from today the game still sucks.
Only thing that's changed is that now i can see what kind of lame bonus my items give me Sad
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:15 am

yeah i watched dragon ball coz the begining of the anime was fun.. i started to leave it in dbz and with zz was rly rly boring.

Have to check that patch coz i have even rly rly epic items with 5 slots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 am

Satsujin wrote:
yeah i watched dragon ball coz the begining of the anime was fun.. i started to leave it in dbz and with zz was rly rly boring.

Have to check that patch coz i have even rly rly epic items with 5 slots Very Happy

zz? I only know DB, DBZ and DBGT.

I had an epic 5 slotter aswell:
- + 2 heading in the middle area
- + 1 stamina for 1 minute after the match starts
- + 2 Punching ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
- + 2 jumping while in the crossing area
- + 1 LS while in the SS area (epic fail ftl)
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:21 am

Here the part after freezer or cell.. cant remember was called double z so i type zz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm

My font of the bonuses are scruud, in the last version I could've see em but now i can't Suspect

And lol @ the ls in the ss area Smile Maybe next time u'll get ss bonus in the ls area Laughing
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 am

@ Shin if you have the newest version you should be able to see what stats the items give.

Atm, it seems the entire Insane crew won't play this if it doesn't change (they got the same problems as we do)
I talked to some ppl from Bad Company and they won't come aswell.

Only ppl that'll play this game are the Mexicans/Singapore folk i think.
They are rlly getting pissed when i complain about the game on the forums Smile

New idea: if all the mx ppl start playing Xkicks, maybe we can convince entermate to give us their server. Since it's paid for, it should be put to use Smile
Or we could just hijack it when nobody's looking (cuz the servers are empty).

Offtopic: i'm going to Vienna this weekend. Has anyone been there before?
My family's going to visit a kathedral on Sunday, but i don't feel like going. So if anyone has a suggestion for me to kill like 2 hours in the city that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Never been there, but some friend told me that it stinks from the canals. Hope that he wuz joking, for ur sake. Smile

Bon Voyage mate!
And don't forget to take naked pictures of hookers or some other attractions, so we can taste one lil part of ur experience Twisted Evil

BTW I have the latest version and i can't see em;but when I had 1.0.0.0
I could. Maybe something is wrong with my OS or dunno... Suspect

Off: LOTRO going free 2 play this fall. Smile
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Shin wrote:
Never been there, but some friend told me that it stinks from the canals. Hope that he wuz joking, for ur sake. Smile

Bon Voyage mate!
And don't forget to take naked pictures of hookers or some other attractions, so we can taste one lil part of ur experience Twisted Evil

BTW I have the latest version and i can't see em;but when I had 1.0.0.0
I could. Maybe something is wrong with my OS or dunno... Suspect

Off: LOTRO going free 2 play this fall. Smile

Start offtopic

How about normal pictures of naked hookers instead of naked pictures of hookers (wtf are naked pictures anyway)? Wink
Also, i don't think my gf will like it if i spent my free time in a strange city, miles away from here, partying with prostitutes.

Jokes aside, LOTRO will be f2p this fall. However, there's gonna be a shop where you have to buy almost everything (from items, to quests, to you name it). As it's not a game i rlly enjoyed (though it was my first mmo), don't think i'll ever play it again.

End offtopic

Well, i haven't played for about 4 days now, but the last time i checked the stats were visible and in plain Engrish.
Maybe when i get back next week, they'll have released the real game. Then we can decide if it can compete with the big guys (old Kicks/Hello Kitty online/even Football Superstars). Untill then, the lag/lack of decent gameplay is forcing me to not play the game.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Well i played just 2 games and 4 i got thrown to the desktop just when they started, and for the 2 games when i say "played" i meant F9 and smokin cigarettes,it seems like the lagg of kicks online wuz way lower than the lagg in xkick... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 pm

As of today, i'm back again.
Did i miss anything (except the first 4 days of the WC)?
How's Xkicks atm? i blew up my pc just before i went on a holiday, so i'm stuck to my dad's laptop (which is almost as old as himself). Any new versions available? Or fixed bugs/less lag/new skills/etc?

Offtopic
I don't have any naked pictures for yeh Shin. The only thing i have is a picture taken in a park, with something that vaguely resembles a squirle on it.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Well i haven't played kicks since 1 week... cuz no matter what patch they throw the lagg will be there. Neutral
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 pm

some1 for Hockey dash ? Coz X kicks online SUX hard Smile if some1 playing or want to tested pm to me Smile

http://hockeydash.ogplanet.com

NVM this game sux to ...
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Apparently the Xkicks server is located in LA :O

I might ping better to LA than i do to Greece, but i still think that's why i lag my ass off.

Offtopic:
Have i told you guys my pc blew up already?
If i did, nvm then.
But i now have a new one, which is so small, i could carry it with one hand should i ever feel like taking it for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 am

Doubleposting ftw

Just wanted to let you guys know that as of today i started spamming Entermate again Smile
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 am

Woo Razz good news Machera!
Tell me when they bring back kicks again Razz
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 am

Well, i dunno if it's gonna work, but heck i'm a desperate guy with nothing to lose.
I'll just keep spamming them till i get a proper answer (a 100% no, or a 100% yes, not anything in between).

On the other side, as i even used the word 'beg' once in my last mail to entermate, i could use some support.
Entermate told me in their last mail that they wouldn't be replying anymore.
Should they not reply from now on, i'd like you guys to give me some assistance (aka sending them a mail aswell).
The adress is : piri@entermate.com, but run the mail by me/the rest of us first, cuz a hastily put together hate-mail won't get us anywhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am

I'm doubleposting so much these days, where did y'all go?

Anyway, today i sent mail nr 3 to Entermate (i do it every 4 days).
No replies so far, but it took them 16 mails and a week or 3 to reply last time.

I've got nothing to do for the next week or 6 so i'm just gonna keep harassing them till they give me an answer (and hopefully the one i wanna hear). The one guy working there that knows how to read English is bound to come to office in that period Smile

The mail:
Dear Sir/Madam,
first of all, sorry to bother you once again. However I, and the people I represent (586 at the moment), have a question once again.
We would like to express our concern about X-Kicks. For a few weeks now, we have been able to play a version of X-Kicks (probably a beta version).
We however find this game lacking everything we loved about the old version of Kicks. That, together with a lot of bugs and the lack of active support, has caused us to stop playing the game X-Kicks. The game just lacks all of the great features the old Kicks had.

Having no options left, I once again turn to you. I would like to know if there is absolutely, 100%, no chance of getting a Kicks server for Europe again?
I beg of you to please consider selling the EU rights for Kicks again.
We always loved to play the game. We aren't demanding alot, don't need weekly (or even monthly) updates, would even be happy if we could just have a server.
I once again ask you to please consider the option of selling off the EU rights again.

I hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerly,
Rylan McHera,
Former Kicks player and current Representative of the Kicks Online Europe players association.

P.S. I have enclosed a Korean translation of my letter. However, I am unable to read Korean so I don't know how accurate the translation itself is. I hope you will forgive me if it contains content that you find offensive

P.P.S. I can provide you with a list with the names of the people that I represent, should that have a positive effect on potential Kicks buyers and speed the process of bringing back the European server.

친애하는 선생님/ 볼튼 부인, 나는

귀찮게 해서 미안하네. 그러나 나는, 그리고 사람들은 "나는 정보부 586)는 순간이 있는 다시 한 번 묻습니다.
우리는 우리의 우려 표명 X-키커. 몇 주나 우리는 할 수 있는 버전의 X- 레바논리그, (아마 베타 버전).
하지만 우리는 이 경기는 모든 부족에 대한 사랑 이전 버전의 킥. 함께 수많은 버그의 적극적인 지원이 우리를 일으킨 게임을 하고 있을 X-키커. 이 게임이 부족한 것은 모든 기능은 낡은 킥이었습니다.

옵션을 왼쪽으로 돌려 다시 한번. 나는 그걸 알고는 절대적으로 100% 가능성이 없는 킥 서버에 다시 유럽?
죄송합니다만 당신을 한 번 생각해 보십시오 파는 킥을 유럽연합(eu).
우리는 항상 좋아하는 게임을 풀지 않습니다. 요구하고 있지 않으면 우리는 alot지 일주일이 필요하거나 심지어 매월) 업데이트를 행복하게 될 지 수 있다면, 그는 서버

나는 다시 한번 부탁 옵션을 고려해 보십시오 매각의 인권 유럽연합(eu).

나는 희망을 듣고 곧

던진 태극전사 뿐만아니라 월드컵 첫 승,
McHera Rylan
레바논리그, 선수들과 현재의 대표 선수들 유럽 온라인 킥.

P.s. 나는 한국어 번역로 묶여 있는 나의 편지를 써라. 하지만 나도를 읽을 수 없습니다. 그래서 나는 한국의 알 수 없는 얼마나 정확한 번역 자체는 것입니다. 내가 바라 나를 용서해 주 내용이 포함되어 있으면는 공격을 찾습니다.

P.p.s. 당신에게 제공할 수 있는 목록의 이름이 나타내는 사람들이 있는 가능성에 긍정적인 영향을 미치 레바논리그, 바이어와 속도로 돌려 주려고 과정에서 유럽의 서버.

I know it isn't as polite as the first one, but their lack of customer service is annoying me a little atm.
Also, i know i don't represent 586 ppl, but they don't Smile Should the need arise i can come up with a list with 586 players though. I'm sure of that.
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:22 am

Triple-post Smile

Damn Koreans are getting serious now
This is the answer i got for expecting a reply withing 4 days:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

help@enterplay.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
DNS Error: Could not contact DNS servers

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.204.73.223 with SMTP id r31mr1861231bkj.145.1277590728088;
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:18:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.98.1 with HTTP; Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTil1Bm6pkE7xeJlqNsJ7uSRRAowr7B9fbOUO7vVu@mail.gmail.com>
References: <r2k21c6be481004211030wa1cf1518y3ae6f90719164865@mail.gmail.com>
<AANLkTimFG5pCxq9VmTJjCm36XbpZoOAqHwVOFZAZtgWi@mail.gmail.com>
<AANLkTil1Bm6pkE7xeJlqNsJ7uSRRAowr7B9fbOUO7vVu@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 00:18:47 +0200
Message-ID: <AANLkTimEGkS_eh0rEO3I9uTLGMF7I8lmCXUpmsXgVaqG@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: =?EUC-KR?B?S2lja3Mvt7m52bPtuK6x1w==?=
To: help@entermate.com, help@enterplay.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016e6d6440c841b880489f6451b

KK, now i have no idea what this is.
I know it's a automaticly generated message, but why haven't i had this before?
I mean i've sent the same mail like 12 times last time.
Also, any thoughts on the 'Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)' part?
I think it's supposed to say that they check in 2 days to see if i've sent the same thing again.

Anyway, they're a goddamn customer service, so am i that wrong for expecting an answer within 4 days?
In Holland it's normal to start harassing them again if you haven't heard from them 4 days after you've sent them a 'help me'- mail.

I've pretty much had it with Entermate right now.
Then again, we Dutch are persistent folk, so i'll keep spamming them for the sake of the Kicks online players Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New version from the official web
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeT LosT :: Visitors :: General Discussion-
Jump to: