GeT LosT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeT LosT

GeT LosT, Kicks Online EU Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New version from the official web

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shin

New version from the official web - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm

LOL thats the way Machi! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 am

Shin wrote:
LOL thats the way Machi! Twisted Evil

Thx for the encouragement Shin Smile

Still haven't heard anything from the Koreans though, so i sent my 4th mail out today.
Let's hope one of them gets a reply.
If i haven't gotten one when the counter reaches 10, i'm gonna swap to another mail-adress.
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:21 pm

GZ to SATNAB
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Because it's his birthday, or because Spain reached the finals?

If it's the first, GZ Sat.
If it's the second: why didn't you gz me yesterday? It's because you all hate me right? I'm gonna cry in the corner again Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 pm

lala
GZ Machi don't kill urself Smile

I'm for Netherland vs Spain Razz

Btw im isntalling xkick again any1 playing? oO

P.S.:lawl the game is dead 4 roomz with 5 players online Smile
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 am

Noone likes the lag, so they all quit.
Everyone still playing is either botting or a rlly hardcore fan of the game.
Besides, there will be a wipe so don't bother.

As for Entermate, they are still not replying.
If, by the end of this week, i haven't gotten one, i'm taking action.
I'm trying to gather a group of ppl to sent some mails to Entermate. If they see the game has alot of fans, it's more likely that they'll reply to one of us.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Hey, im back Very Happy... any new from Xkicks? or anything interesting ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://getlostclub.forumotion.com
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 am

Where have you been?

Nothing new on X-Kicks, the forums aren't even active anymore. Game's dead imo.

Other news is that the Mx ppl are fighting amongst themselves now, along with GM's that have a superiority complex.

As for me, i'm enjoying the Heroes of Three Kingdoms CB.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

well i was 2 weeks without pc and when i bought one, dunno why i cant enter the forum and one day i tried in the laptop and.. ta-da.. it works again Very Happy.

Btw im still playing Lol eu and nothing more, maybe im gonna try rumble fighters eu from tyhat site ogf the hockey game
Back to top Go down
Shin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

ill try mex kicks with blackend

P.S. Zarbi Shu and Kiana are there and many more old players Smile
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:34 pm

i dont have the will to start over in an empty server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:22 pm

The mex folk have the worst attitude problem i've seen in years, so i don't think i'll start over again.
I usually play after 11 at night and all the European's that aren't Myth or Russian have already gone to bed around that point. In the end it's always Myth or Russian hosts that i end up with, or even worse, Mexicans.
I just don't think it's worth it anymore.
I've spent alot of time trying to get a hold of Entermate without success and i think that basically took away every bit of enjoyment Kicks can/could bring me.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 pm

we can try again coz mexican kicks sux hard i mean i want my old char Sad 53 lvl ST FTW! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am

you can count with me for try it again

btw i cant start the game with an auto clicker like before.. can someone tell me if its coz now i have w7 or its coz they fixed it?
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 am

Lemme know when the lag and the Mexicans are gone.
If that happens i might try X-Kicks again.
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 pm

i played just a few games and it was lagless
about the gameplay.. seems have changed a bit and the good news are........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ q pass is working!!!!
Back to top Go down
Machera

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:09 pm

So the lag is gone, that only leaves the Mexicans in the way of my return Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:28 pm

We ( me and shin) already started 11 lvl fw and 12 lvl mf Smile if u want come and play with us Smile

Type your nickname if u start playing Smile

Sry for my uber Eng Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackEnd

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 am

Xkicks = Uninstalled Smile
Back to top Go down
Satsujin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 pm

another big update, btw i play a bit somedays. got mf lvl 10 and fw lvl 14
Back to top Go down
NikoSpai

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:08 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
Zarbii

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:08 am

ah la la i cant play to xkick... this game isnt for me^^ im only on kick mex for some fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New version from the official web   New version from the official web - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New version from the official web
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeT LosT :: Visitors :: General Discussion-
Jump to: